Microsoft HealthVault helps you gather, store, use, and share health information, including medical images, online for you and your family.
HealthVault enables people to store, share, and use personal health information.
Key features of HealthVault are:
- Adding data to HealthVault records by:
- direct user entry
- connections with applications (including web, mobile, email, or data package pickup)
- upload from compatible devices (such as pedometers, blood pressure and glucose meters)
- Storing and retrieving medical images
- Enabling data access and exchange with people and applications through various methods (for example record sharing, application authorization, email, and access codes)
- Grouping sets of data that are useful for a particular purpose (such as for an emergency medical profile or weight management efforts)
- Graphing collected data to show trends (such as in blood pressure measurements)
- Sending email notifications about records (such as arrival of new data)
- Printing or exporting collected data (for example, to print information for doctor visits or a wallet card)
- Providing users ways to control and track third parties' access and changes to their data
- Giving independent third parties the ability to operate customized installations of the HealthVault software.
Microsoft Corporation, 1 Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, USA