What's new in HealthVault
If you've been using HealthVault for a while, you'll notice that it has a new look designed to make HealthVault easier to use.
Some benefits of the new design include:
- The new Add menu helps you enter info more efficiently.
- Get to your data faster, with fewer clicks.
- Cleaner layouts, so you can see more of your data at a glance.
- Print and export more details, including notes.
- More functionality when you access the HealthVault website on your mobile phone.
Here are a few tips to help you get started using the redesigned HealthVault.
Adding new health info
The Add menu at the top of the screen is your entry point for adding any kind of information to HealthVault.
Viewing your health information
You can get to your health information using the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
Click the type of information you want to view. You'll see your data in a table that's designed to let you see the most important information at a glance.
You can take actions for an item by clicking the menu to the right of the item.
To see the details for an item, click it in the list. It will open in a new page.
You'll find Next/Previous arrow buttons to help you quickly move between items in the list.
A few other things you'll find in new places
Here are a few other changes we made:
- The Account settings and Sign out links are now found in the drop-down menu next to your account name in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You can view and edit a record's basic profile, including name, address, blood type, and a few other details, by clicking Basic profile in the navigation menu.
- The Trash link is now on the Record history page.
- You can view a summary table of all the information in a record by clicking All on the Home page.
- We've added the ability to import several types of data from spreadsheets.