What is HealthVault?
HealthVault is an online service that lets you gather, store, use, and share health information for you and your family, putting you in control of your health information.
Here’s a little more about what you can do with HealthVault:
Store everything in one place
- Keep health records for every member of your family—even pets.
- See conditions, medications, and scanned copies of medical documents at a glance.
- Access your records from any Internet connection—great for travel or emergencies.
Prepare for emergencies
- Create an emergency profile for each member of your family.
- Print the profile as a wallet card or page-sized sheet.
- Include an emergency access code so the profile can be accessed online.
Enter health information in many ways
Use health info with HealthVault-enabled apps
- Enter information once in HealthVault, then use it with a growing list of apps.
- Take charge of your health by setting goals and tracking your progress.
- Get guidance from app providers with specialized expertise.
Keep others in the know
- Share information with others to keep family and caregivers up to date.
- Control your information: You decide what to share and who to share it with, and you can remove sharing privileges at any time.
- Send or show information to health care providers.
Note: Apps and devices are provided by their manufacturers, and availability varies based on location and other factors.